Admission and Fees
“A Journey of Thousand Miles Starts with Starts with A Single Step”
Admission in New Session
For admission in New Class in New Session, it is compulsory to secure your place at on prescribed time. Attendance for the first three days is compulsory.
- An application for registration is the first step of the admission process.
- The session will be started from 1st April to 31st March.
- New admissions are made from P.Group/Nur. to Xl. (Sci./Comm./Arts)
- The minimum age for admission in play Group/Nur. is Three (3) Years
- Admission in other classes Except for Nur. Based on the performance of both the written test as well as Oral/Interview.
- Parents are required to submit a date of birth certificate at the time of admission.
- The admission form is not transferable.
- Incomplete or illegible admission forms will not be accepted.